All dogs are completely vetted and up-to-date on vaccines at time of adoption
Puppy to 1 year old: $750
over 1 - 4 years: $550
over 4 – 6 years: $500
over 6 – 10 years: $450
over 10 years: $350
Senior to Senior Adoption ($250)
Adopters over the age of 65 years who are matched with a dog that is 10 years and older will benefit from a reduced adoption fee.
Bonded Pairs Adoption
At times we have bonded pairs that come into our care and the price will be determined on case by case basis, based on age of dogs, at a discounted rate
Up-to-date rabies and vaccinations
Spay or neuter
Requisite medical treatment (where required)
Interested in adopting from us?
Email us at Info@wienerdogrescue.com for an application. Complete and return the form. We will assign you with an Application Processor who will guide you through the adoption process.
What to expect
- 20 – 30 minute telephone interview
- reference check (veterinarian and personal contacts)
- home visit
- meet and greet with foster dog (where possible)
- authorization of adoption contract & payment of adoption fees
- dachshund moves in
- acclimation period of 2 weeks
- adoption complete!